MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
This visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia without exceeding 60 (sixty) days for each visit.
This type of visa is granted upon authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta. It is advisable to have your sponsor in Indonesia to submit the application directly to the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
- An Authorization Letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Completed visa application form (download the form)
- Original passport valid at least for 18 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- 1 (one) colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 130 payable to "Indonesian Consulate", and additional CAD 15 if you required Indonesian immigration approval-telex
- Invitation letter ( required):
- For business, seminar, or meeting purposes, please attach an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
- Please fill out the "Views of Indonesia" surfey form (download)
- Holder of passport from countries: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia, requires Immmigration authorization prior to issuing a visa
Visa processing time
After receiving a complete set of application, visa will be processed within 3 business days, unless in emergency situation upon the Consulate's discretion.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.30 – 12.30, except on Holy month of Ramadhan and public holidays.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service (please do not opt for signature-required) to postal address:
Indonesian Consulate General
129 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON
After visa is completed, passports can be returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (pre-paid, registered/trackable) in your visa application or legalization request.