MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, and social/family visit.
Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
- Completed visa application form (download the form)
- Original passport valid at least for 18 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- 1 (one) colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 130 payable to "Indonesian Consulate", and additional CAD 15 if you required Indonesian immigration approval-telex
- Invitation letter ( required):
- For business, seminar, or meeting purposes, please attach an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
- Holder of passport from countries: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia, requires Immmigration authorization prior to issuing a visa
Visa processing time
After receiving a complete set of application, visa will be processed within 3 business days, unless in emergency situation upon the Consulate's discretion.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.30 – 12.30, except on Holy month of Ramadhan and public holidays.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service (please do not opt for signature-required) to postal address:
Indonesian Consulate General
129 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON
After visa is completed, passports can be returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (pre-paid, registered/trackable) in your visa application or legalization request.