SINGLE ENTRY VISA
This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days, can be extended at the Indonesian immigration office for 4 (four) times, with additional 30 days for each extension. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit.
Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/ video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the Information and Social Culture Section of the Consulate through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed visa application form (download the form )
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- 1 (one) colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 65 payable to "Indonesian Consulate", and additional CAD 15 if you required Indonesian immigration approval-telex
- Invitation letter (optional):
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
- Visa processing time
- After receiving a complete set of application, visa will be processed within 3 business days, unless in emergency situation upon the Consulate's discretion.
- Holder of passport from countries: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia, requires Immigration authorization prior to issuing a visa
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.30 – 12.30, except on Holy month of Ramadhan and public holidays.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service (please do not opt for signature-required) to postal address:
Indonesian Consulate General
129 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON
After visa is completed, passports can be returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (pre-paid, registered/ trackable) in your visa application or legalization request.