(New tariff as of January 16, 2017)
Legalization of Official Documents
Indonesian Consulate receives request for legalization of official documents issued by Canadian Official to be used in Indonesia
- Original and copy of document
- For non-business document, payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 30 per document, payable to "Indonesian Consulate"
- For business document, payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 150 per document, payable to "Indonesian Consulate"
- Document owned by non-Indonesian passport holder, should be legalized by following institution:
Legalization of Translated Documents
The Consulate also receives request for legalization of translated documents for the purpose of personal use in Canada or Indonesia.
- Original document;
- Translation of the original documents;
- Document owned by non-Indonesian passport holder, should be legalized by above mentioned institution
- Payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 30 per document payable to "Indonesian Consulate"
Legalization of Personal Power of Attorney from non-Indonesian Citizen
The Consulate also accept request for legalization on personal power of attorney in Bahasa from non-Indonesian citizen, which will be used for personal purpose in Indonesia.
- Document power of attorney should clearly mention name, passport number and address in Canada
Copy of valid passport
Document should be legalized by above mentioned institution
Document must be signed in front of Consulate's Official/ Staff. If you choose to send by courier, please insert copy of your passport showing the signature
Payment in form of money order/bank draft CAD 30 per document payable to "Indonesian Consulate"
After receiving a complete set of application, document will be processed within the same day, unless in emergency situation upon the Consulate's discretion.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.30 – 12.30, except on Holy month of Ramadhan and public holidays.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service (please do not opt for signature-required) to postal address:
Indonesian Consulate General
129 Jarvis Street
Postal Return of Passports
After visa is completed, passports can be returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (pre-paid, registered/ trackable) in your visa application or legalization request. Please complete "FROM" section on your envelope with: Indonesian Consulate, 129 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5C2H6 and "TO" section with: Your Address/Destination Address.